Traveling to the holy places of Makkah and Madina or performing the Umrah is a religious desire common to millions of Muslim worldwide. It is important that citizens who choose to undertake this spiritual journey understand application process and the visa fee for umrah from Pakistan. In this article we provide complete details of obtaining Umrah visa from Pakistan.
What is Saudi Umrah Visa
An Umrah visa is a travel document provided by the government of Saudi arabia specificaly for pilgrims intending to perform Umrah. You can visit holy places at any time of the year with an Umrah visa. It allows you to visit Makkah and Madina so that you can perform your religious duties.
Types of Umrah Visas for Pakistani Nationals
Umrah Visa Through Umrah Package Option:
You will in this category if you are not a resident of GCC, a permanent resident of the US, UK, or EU, or if you possess a US, UK, or Schengen visa.
To get an umrah visa by package option book an umrah package from Pakistan through local travel agency or sriver provider.
Visa on Arival:
Pakistani nationals fulfilling the residency criteria can obtain visa on arival.
Individuals who have permanent residence in the US, UK, or EU can select this option.
Umrah Visa For Other Nationals:
If you odn’t fit into any of the above categories, your only option is Umrah Visa Through Package. Book an Umrah package online or visit an recognized local travel agency.
Visa Fee For Umrah and Application Process from Pakistan
Visa Application for Umrah from Pakistan
Find an approved local travel agency in Pakistan to Assist you with the Umrah visa application process.
- Obtain a valid passport that is currently valid for six months after the date of planned trip.
- Complete Umrah visa application form with accurate details.
- Attach two recent white background passport size photographs.
- Get a certificate from a licensed healthcare provider attesting to your meningitis vaccination.
- Purchase return plane tickets after the booking is confirmed.
- In the case of single women submit a notarized affidavit or a marriage certificate as proof of relationship (mahram).
- Submit your visa application by visiting Saudi Embassy or designated visa processing center or ask to licensed local travel agency.
- Pay relevant visa fee which depends on the services and vis type.
- Wait for visa process this normally takes a few weeks.
- Once Umrah visa is approved take your passport and other documents from the visa center or embassy.
Local travel agency can perform complete application process for you if you apply through any licensed travel agency.
Visa fee for Umrah from Pakistan
Applications for Umrah visas might cost anywhere from 450 to 690 SAR. Note that visa costs could vary depending on rules and regulations of every country.
- Pilgrims need to pay for the Umrah trip package in addition to the visa charge.
- Complete cost of Umrah including travel expanses can range from 5000 SAR to 6000 SAR.
Hajj Vs Umrah
Remember that you cannot utilize your Umrah visa to perform the Hajj pilgrimage. An additional Hajj visa is required for this purpose during Hajj season. Umrah visa are exclusively for Umrah pilgrimages.
if you’re not a Pakistani citizen check your eligibility for the Saudi ArabiaTourist eVisa.
It takes careful preparation and following the rulesand regulations set by the Saudi authorities to obtain an Umrah visa. Whether you choose the package option or get visa on arrival make the necessary preprations and prioritize your spiritual journey. I hoe you have a blessed and life changing Umrah.